New Beginnings Preschool is committed to keeping our children and families as safe as possible during this time.
We believe that social interactions at this age of development are vitally important. Children need to be able to exchange ideas, work through problems together and interact with materials in order to form their own knowledge base.
The following are a few things we are doing to protect those we love.
- All children get their temperatures taken before entering the classroom
- If any COVID symptoms are present, children must be out for 10 days (unless a Dr.'s not is provided)
- More time is spent outside
- . Disposable cups are avalible for drinks throughout the day
- All classroom surfaces and material are cleaned multiple time a day.