New Beginnings Preschool is committed to keeping our children and families as safe as possible during this time.
We believe that social interactions at this age of development are vitally important. Children need to be able to exchange ideas, work through problems together and interact with materials in order to form their own knowledge base.
The following are a few things we are doing to protect those we love.
- All children get their temperatures taken before entering the classroom
- If any COVID symptoms are present, children must be out for 10 days (unless a Dr.'s not is provided)
- Recess times are staggered
- Teachers and parents are to wear masks when social distancing is not possible
- All classrooms and teachers are to stay in their classes. If combining is necessary the classes will be kept separated and the area will be cleaned when classes are done.
- All school wide projects and parent projects have been postponed.
- All classroom drinking fountains are no longer in use. Disposable cups will be used if a child needs a drink.
- All classroom surfaces and material are cleaned multiple time a day.