Is your child in need of a fun, safe, and dependable place for them to make new friends and get ready for Kindergarten? At New Beginnings we offer a Preschool program to children in Kosciusko County that incorporates learning opportunities for children everyday!
The Preschool Program is a year round program that includes children ages three to five years. This program focuses on preparing children for school by providing them with hands on experiences of their own interest. All the activities are developed to meet the needs of each child depending on their stage of development. Our continuity of care program helps to enhance the classroom environment and promotes physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children.
Highlights of the program include:
- Preschool is available for children ages 3-5.
- Monday through Friday. Full time and Part Time Options. * A three day minimum.
- Teacher to child ratio is one teacher to ten preschoolers.
- A nutritious snacks and meals included.
- Creative, age-appropriate curriculum to enhance your child's education skills in a variety of areas including: Math, Language, Science, Art, Music, Blocks and games.
- Partners with the Milford Elementary and Kindergarten Readiness Program.
- Specially planned events such walking fieldtrips, Grandparents Day, Muffins with Mom, Donuts for Dad, and a Kindergarten Classroom visit.
- The opportunity for each child to play, make friends, and continue to learn in a caring environment.